Today I thought I'd do a quick post (you know me, I'm awful on this blog) about my favourite online shops, which I'll update if I find anymore, obviously!
I do most of my shopping online, simply because these past few years have been heavily school dominated, so I reserve most of my weekends for work, plus I'm a lazy poop, so when I do have a bit of free time, I tend to want to lounge in bed and sleep or watch youtube videos. Now I don't know a whole lot of shops that you guys wouldn't, but I may as well make this post just in case.
- ASOS. I'm sure you guys know about ASOS, but it is in general a great service. Lots of clothes to choose from, from loads of different brands covering different styles and price ranges, with a good returns service and quick, efficient shipping.
- Topshop. Since I don't physically shop on the highstreet a whole lot, I love to check out Topshop to see what they have in stock as they're one of my favourite brands.
- Urban Outfitters. Again, a good highstreet shop I don't get the chance to go into. Overpriced, though.
- American Apparel. Great for basics and cult pieces.
- Nasty Gal. This is where I order most of my Jeffrey Campbell shoes from, but their clothes are amazing and I live for the day when I can afford to properly shop here, because to buy more than one or two pieces would be quite extortionate, especially considering the customs charge, as it is an american website.
- Karmaloop. Another american website which sells JCs, but also has a good range of clothes.
- Solestruck. Finally, another amazing place for shoes (including JCs, and they most definitely have the biggest range).
- INCA. Now if you watch my videos, you will have heard of these guys, but they are a British (yay, no customs!) vintage store, though they also have some of their own designed pieces. Great clothes, and again, I wish I could afford a few more!
- Yayer. Extremely similar to INCA (this was actually the first one I found, and it turns out they were both founded by the same people!), but obviously they carry slightly different stock, so it's worth checking both.
- Loveclothing. Another one you will have seen if you've been on my channel for a little while. It is a similar kind of idea to ASOS, lots of brands in one place!
- Fashionology. A very cool jewellery store, and the only one I've found that does great quality 'above knuckle' rings!
- The Ragged Priest. These guys have a concession in Topshop, but they're not on the Topshop website, so this is their website for you! I haven't ever ordered from them on the website, but I'm sure I will be when I have more significant amounts of money, and I'm sorely tempted by a jacket for the winter months! You'll love them if you love heavily studded things.
- Bitching and Junkfood. This brand is stocked in Urban Outfitters, but obviously their website carries far more of their stock. I have their studded shorts and I wear them all the time. Again, you'll love if you love studs, but they're also actively grungey as well. Like The Ragged Priest, I haven't ordered from them (yet), but I love their stuff.
- Fashion Eyewear. I discovered these guys when I wanted the Ray Ban round sunnies, and they seem to be selling them for slightly cheaper, but all their products are completely authentic. Great for sunglasses (obviously.)
At the moment I don't know of too many others, but I love finding new ones, so check back here in the near future, because I'm sure I'll be adding to it!
Love Jess xxx